Friday 6 May 2011

Walk on a moonlit night.


In the eve of the blooming moon and the twinkling of stars, every night seems to be ravishing. I had a dish of such a delicious night few months ago.
The clock just strike 11, still my eyelids are way apart from each other. I came out of my house, and was walking on the park beside a lake.The trees swaying their branches, the water in the lake dancing on the rhythm of the melodious song sung by the night birds and mother nature blushes seeing them.
Oh! what a pleasure it is to rest on the grassy carpet, under the fatuous cloud of the night and enjoying the soothing cool wind kissing our face as they pass by. They seems to take away all our grief and tiredness and wrap us in the sheet of bliss and comfort. This pleasure is beyond our imagination.
The flower beds in the garden looks so amazing and the houses are covered by the lights of the moon looking as if wrapped with silver sheets.It seemed like a flawless painting craved by mother nature herself.
I sat there for a couple of hours then I came back. I had a fabulous time as nature herself was giving me company the entire time.

1 comment: