Tuesday 17 May 2011

A day without her....... :(


Last night she rang me up at 11:39 and we had a squabble. We hanged up our cell around 1:10 in the morning. Her concluding word "bye" is still ringing in my ears like a church bell that rings at the end of mass and drooping both my eyelids from kissing each other......
Feeling as if i have been isolated in a barren island forever with clouds of sorrows blooming on top of me. Sheading tears never makes some one's survival easier but it does helps us to lift our sorrow....
Can 'e' ever be formed without 'm' and 'c'?
No...
Then Newton will be proved wrong. :)
She is my addiction, she is my passion, she is my habit and she is the reason i live for. I can't imagine a breath without her. It is said that,
Loneliness is special when choose by ourselves....!!
It's more special when some one special drifts it away from us,,,
but very hard when it's gifted by our beloved ones...

Twenty three hours and 50 minutes have passed away since I heard her.....The clock has stroked 1:00, my eyes are still staring at my mobile screen to see her name appearing on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment